cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F7 Discovery Blinky Project fails and BSP errors.

federicoanoto
Associate II
Posted on October 12, 2015 at 16:03

I wanted to make a blinky example (LD1) on my STM32F7 DIscovery using HAL drivers as HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOI, GPIO_PIN_1,GPIO_PIN_SET); with no result, then i resolve that i could use BSP drivers, but i had this error: Error &sharp545: Required gpdsc file 'C:\Users\Lenovo Y560\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.1.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Examples\ADC\ADC_RegularConversion_DMA\MDK-ARM\RTE\Device\STM32F746NGHx\FrameworkCubeMX.gpdsc' is missing

So... what kind of advice could you gave to me to make my project and fix that missing file?

Thanks i wait for your responses!

#fail #bsp #stm32f7 #blinky
3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on October 12, 2015 at 16:49

Hi noto.federico,

I don't understand what are you trying to do exactly. Could you please explain when you got this error?

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

federicoanoto
Associate II
Posted on October 12, 2015 at 20:01

I'm trying to use BSP libraries on Keil, starting a project on STM32CUBEMX. I can't add bsp libraries without getting that error from a missing file. But i done some research and i find out that error is something general, something done on

purpose or not by ST/Keil  that  makes customer to not be allowed to use BSP libraries and to not be able to start a project in keil and link it with CubeMX. If you keep not understanding i will upload some img later.

Thanks for your reply.

federicoanoto
Associate II
Posted on October 12, 2015 at 20:15

I'm trying to make blink ld1 from stm32f7 discovery connected through PI1 ( Arduino D13 pin ) using HAL drivers , mounting a base project on STM32CUBEMX and the generating the code on keil, i had no success and having a look on examples i found out that BSP drivers helps a lot to success in my little a silly project.

But when i tried to add those libraries on keil using Manage Run-Time Enviroment , and resolving all the others libraries needed for Basic i/o from BSP just one it isn't resolved and that is the one related to STM32Cube Framework (API) wich any of both displayed options ( Configuration via RTE Device.h and Configuration via STM32CubeMX) fix the problem and in compiling instance that error appears