cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microcontroller Informational Survey

hay_of_hoth
Associate
Posted on October 13, 2015 at 21:54

Hello everybody! I am a senior working towards my B.S. in Electrical Engineering and recently started my senior design project. I am one member of a team who is working on developing a program to better expose people to embedded design and microcontrollers. There are a few different avenues we have come up with to do this, however, we don't have the time and/or money to devote to develop all of them. To help give us some guidance, we created a quick 10-question survey to provide insight into the general background of professionals/hobbyists/students. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to complete, doesn't collect any personal information, and would help us a lot. Thank you if you are able to take it, we truly appreciate it!

https://eSurv.org?s=LMKIMG_f70a7b44

3 REPLIES 3
Posted on October 14, 2015 at 08:55

It would give more credibility if we'd know more on who is ''we'', i.e. mention school and/or academic supervisor to the project.

Thanks,

Jan Waclawek

hay_of_hoth
Associate
Posted on October 16, 2015 at 02:55

Sorry, didn't see your response until just now (was having issues getting back onto this page for some reason...)

''We'' are just a group of 6 undergraduates at University of Arizona and came up with this project because a lot students we've talked to (either at our university or others we have visited) hadn't really seen much in the way of embedded design, unless they had an internship before. So we wanted to create some program to remedy that.

We have just started, so we haven't gotten too far into it, so it's still a little informal.

Posted on October 16, 2015 at 11:36

Thanks.

JW