cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMXF1 HAL_Driver vs Standard Peripheral lib papal schism?

astrid
Associate II
Posted on November 10, 2015 at 00:26

Disclose any of insiders as it will integrate STM32Cube and new HAL Drivers to the Keil MDK-ARM and his Software pack for STM32Fx?Recently released sw pack STM32F1xxDPF v 2.0.0 for MDK-ARM building on Standard Peripheral lib v3.5.0 and CMSIS OS RTX .STM32CubeMX include new HAL_Driver and FreeRTOS. Thanks to this ''papal schism'' is difficult for exaple use in project generated witch STM32Cube any sw component from MDK Middleware. Whereas a year ago it spoke about closer integration STM32Cube into sw packt for MDK-ARM.May I ask what is planned in this field and when?

See last section in

http://www.keil.com/appnotes/files/apnt_266.pdf

3 REPLIES 3
Posted on November 10, 2015 at 01:43

Words. Many words. Some of them I even recognize. Communication of a coherent idea? Not so much.

Was this a google translation from another language? Perhaps you could post your question in the original language and a native speaker could  answer you.
astrid
Associate II
Posted on November 17, 2015 at 19:01

OK

One should not

go into

philosophical

debates

in

language

that can not

well

My English

is very poor

Plus

I have

typos

in the text

,  with / wich

Simplify

query

In yar 2014 I read

At the same time, we plan to integrate STM32CubeMX and Keil MDK such that the code generated by STM32CubeMX will be used to configure the drivers. This will greatly simplify device and driver configuration and provide more robust configurations and drivers.

See

the last

http://www.keil.com/appnotes/files/apnt_266.pdf

Now is

the end of the year

2015 and last Software pack for MDK-ARM 5.17, for example v2.0.0 STM32F1 use old STM32F10x Standard Peripherals Library v 3.5.0.

STMCube32 use new HAL driver for examéle STM32F1 v1,2

I do not know

for me it

is not

much

integration

, for me it is Papal schism!

I'm interested in

further

development

?

He plans to

move to

the new HAL (CubeMX

)

of the library

in the

software

pack

for

MDK

-

ARM

?

Posted on November 17, 2015 at 19:18

May be you're in the wrong church? These questions about when Keil might do things would be better addressed to Keil, no?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..