cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spirit1 starnge condition

rm
Associate
Posted on November 18, 2015 at 19:31

Hello everybody! Guys? I have interesting problem. When data  TX spirit1 displays the status of 0x26 and transmit non started(no event max_TX_reach), but I'm read events IRQ register before transmit, this reg. indicates triggering event IRQ_PM_COUNT_EXPIRED. It happens through time, if transmit of data succesfull this event non generated. This condition is called only when there was no transfer of data.

Spirit1 config in AUTO_ACK.

Help me people. Sorry for my bad English. 

#spirit1-dont-tx---strange-cond.
3 REPLIES 3
Nickname4815_O
Associate II
Posted on November 23, 2015 at 13:18

Hi,

when You read 0x26 in the MC_STATE[0] it means that the device was not able to reach the LOCK state.

This happens if the calibration word is not good.

The VCO calibration procedure described in the ERRATA SHEET should be performed in order to lock safely the PLL.

In this case an SRESET command is required to get the device back to the READY state.

Regards,

F.

WSP WSP
Associate
Posted on March 07, 2018 at 16:54

Hello, I also have a question.

I connected module SPSGRF with Spirit1 to my PIC.

I can read and write the registers.

If I read the register MC_STATE [0] directly after the PON, I get 0x07.

If I make COMMAND_SRES, I still get 0x07.

If I do COMMAND_READY, I still get 0x07. I thought I should have 0x03 (State Ready).

What am I doing wrong?

WSP WSP
Associate
Posted on March 08, 2018 at 08:39

And another question.

In data sheet SPSGRFC is written

From SHUTDOWN, the SDN pin can switch the SPSGRFC module on, bringing it to the default READY state, where the reference signal from XO is available.

Does that mean that I first have to set the SYNT0 ... SYNT3 register? Maybe that's why I can not get the READY state?

And one more question. Does the module SPSGRFC-868 have 52 MHz Crystal?

Regards

WSP