cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F3 Cube Drivers V1.7.0 missing functions

rheb1026
Associate II
Posted on January 13, 2017 at 20:57

STM32F3 Cube Drivers V1.7.0 is missing a few functions in the LL DMA Driver files. Specifically the 'LL_DMA_GetPeriphRequest' and 'LL_DMA_SetPeriphRequest'. 

Is there some place I can download an older version and copy the functions?

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on January 14, 2017 at 01:30

Hello

Hebert.Reed

‌,

I will check about your reported missingfunctions in the LL DMA Driver and I will getback to you as soon as possible.

However, you can download an old Cube version from

STM32CubeMx

(

Click on Help->Install New Libraries

).

Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on January 16, 2017 at 11:23

Hello

Hebert.Reed

‌,

'LL_DMA_GetPeriphRequest' and 'LL_DMA_SetPeriphRequest' functions are not implemented in the

STM32CubeF3 V1.6.0 and 1.7.0

(LL_DMA_SetPeriphRequest function is commented in the main file and it's not yet implemented)

Could you please checkm

aybe youare confusing

with another Cube drivers or

precise with more details the missing functions.

Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on January 16, 2017 at 18:55

Thank you for taking the time to check into this for me. I have used the L4 LL Drivers previously and these functions are present there in order to assign the DMA channel to the DMA request. I was surprised that they weren't there in the F3 LL Drivers package.

Are you saying that they will be implemented in a future driver release? And in the mean time there are no LL Driver functions to do the same thing?