Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got error while debugging - Shutting down debug session

richardandrysek9164
Associate II
Posted on December 13, 2015 at 11:55

Hi,

I am new to STM32 controllers. I was doing blinking code. while debugging i got error as cannot access target.Shutting down debug session. 

I am using ST-Link2 for debugger and board is from - http://www.dhgate.com/product/stm32-board-core103v-stm32f103vet6-stm32f103/229294742.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null

I am using Keil V5.

While debugging i observed in the command window, there was error like - Internal Command error.

I have attached screenshot and code too.

4 REPLIES 4
Posted on December 13, 2015 at 15:01

Such things usually occur if you reprogram the pins used for the JTAG/SWD debug interface, or you enter a low power mode (turn off the pins/core)

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
richardandrysek9164
Associate II
Posted on December 13, 2015 at 17:05

Hi,

Thanks.

I m using code which is generated by Cubemx. I disabled the function which was disabling the debugging. and the function as __HAL_AFIO_REMAP_SWJ_DISABLE();

I am facing one more problem. if i use any code from internet. Then this code doesn't work for me. 

What could be the problem?

Posted on December 13, 2015 at 17:37

I am facing one more problem. if i use any code from internet. Then this code doesn't work for me. What could be the problem?

Ok, that's a bit like try to guess what your favorite colour is, and why, you're going to have to get a lot more specific about what code you're using, and what's not working about it, or what errors you're getting.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on December 13, 2015 at 18:14

http://www.waveshare.com/core103v.htm