Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-MEMSMIC : Extension to 6 microphones

jnramya88
Associate
Posted on January 12, 2016 at 15:18

Hello,

I need help with regard to extending the 4 microphone architecture of X-CUBE-MEMSMIC to 6 microphones using X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 and STEVAL-MKI155V3. I have attached the modified BSP driver .c and .h files. Also in audio_application.h I have changed the no. of microphones to 6. I have tried to configure SPI3 for microphones M5 and M6. I see that slave select for both SPI1 and SPI3 are the same and since the slave select is not being used in this case, I know this shouldnt be a problem. Can you please let me know which all part of the code should I look into to get it working for 6 microphones. I have also tried to increase the PDM buffer but have not been successful. I see that PDM data is available on scope on all the 4 microphones but due to changes from my part of the code the data is not being recorded. Apart from the x_nucleo_cca02m1_audio_f4 BSP driver which part I should look into to extend the same to 6 microphone architecture.

Thanks,

Ramya
3 REPLIES 3
hahrovan
Associate
Posted on August 22, 2016 at 07:34

en.X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1

I want to add this to stm32cube but say this verison is not for this stm32cube release

STM32CubeExpansion_MEMSMIC1_V1.3.0

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.12.0

hahrovan
Associate
Posted on August 22, 2016 at 07:54

Hi

STM32CubeMX 4.16 dont support X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 1.3.0, I want run sample code but when do with install path 

STM32CubeMX 

say:

STM32CubeMX version or tell me solution

http://uploads.im/ZXPmL.png

''doesn't apply to this version of 

STM32CubeMX ''

please note 

STM32CubeMX 4.16 dont support X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 1.3.0, I want run sample code but when do with install path 

STM32CubeMX 

say:

STM32CubeMX version or tell me solution

thx Ahrovan

Alessandro MORCELLI
Associate II
Posted on December 01, 2016 at 18:25

Hi Ahrovan,

Sorry for late reply.

For what concern the support on STM32 features i would suggest you to contact STM32 support team

Regards,

Alessandro