Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-MEMS1 Unicleo-GUI

sergeyvslnko
Associate II
Posted on June 18, 2018 at 13:10

Hello! I have looked at video about X-CUBE-MEMS1 (

/external-link.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D45baO5Lxv-o%26t%3D313s

). After that, I've installed

Unicleo-GUI and in tab FW Managment I don't see any one  firmware for download on the board. In what correct folder,

as it is said in the video

, I need to unzip the packages en.x-cube-mems1.zip and en.x-cube-mems-xt1_firmware.zip for the firmware to appear in the tab FW Managment ?

null
5 REPLIES 5
Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee
Posted on June 18, 2018 at 14:36

You should put the firmware to following directory:

c:\Users\USER_NAME\STMicroelectronics\Unicleo-GUI\Firmwares\
sergeyvslnko
Associate II
Posted on June 19, 2018 at 10:01

I have put some binary files to that folder and they are appered in Unicleo, but I can't to download they to board by double click, what's the matter? Also, I can't change or read device registers value in ''IKS01A2 Options'' as you at the video. Also, I have see inscription ''Nucleo Drive Not Found'' in FW Managment tab although I have got data from device via VCP as it can see in screeshot of ''User messages'' tab. What need I do to fix that situation to proper?

0690X0000060LJfQAM.png

0690X0000060LJkQAM.png0690X0000060LK4QAM.png0690X0000060LK9QAM.png
Posted on June 19, 2018 at 10:40

The possibilities to change ODR, FS and read and write to registers are only in DataLogExtended firmware.

It is strange that the Nucleo Drive was not recognized. I suppose you are able to program the Nucleo by copying the binary to the Nucleo driver in explorer, right? Maybe you can try to update the ST-Link firmware using the STM32 ST-LINK Utility.

sergeyvslnko
Associate II
Posted on June 20, 2018 at 09:51

I have updated ST-Link firmware using ST-LinkUpgrade.exe from 28 to 31 version and nothing changed.

I copied .bin file from Application folder in the

en.x-cube-mems1.zip

to Firmware folder as you

proposed

. As result Unicleo depict them but can't programm.

PS I initially have download firmware to boardusing ST-LINK_UTILITY.

Posted on June 22, 2018 at 17:54

Can you please try it after you click on Disconnect button. Anyway we have discovered some issue in Unicleo-GUI and we will fix is in coming days.