cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to read *any* thread at all - unexpected error

Alan Chambers
Associate II
Posted on December 24, 2017 at 11:36

I can see the headings but always get 'Unexpected error has occurred' when I click on the headings. This is rubbish.

6 REPLIES 6
Andrew Neil
Evangelist
Posted on December 24, 2017 at 13:36

Yes, it is an ongoing problem.

There are lots of posts about it - but I guess you can't see them due to the ''Unexpected Error'' ?!

0690X00000609IcQAI.png
Posted on December 24, 2017 at 15:00

The Home/Welcome and Inbox views seem to be functional, but this problem has been going on for quite some time. Several threads and an announcement at the top portion of home page.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on December 24, 2017 at 17:23

If I login fist, seems to work fine, if I bump first on 'unexpected error' login won't work anymore.

Pavel A.
Evangelist III
Posted on December 24, 2017 at 19:47

A workaround that works for me if the nasty 'unexpected error' pops out: 

go to the top of page, click on 'Communities' menu -> Stm32 community' -> Content

- pa

/* These web devs don't seem to test their stuff well... Maybe they need a strictly typed language and MISRA standard */

Posted on December 24, 2017 at 23:56

pavel a wrote:

go to the top of page, click on 'Communities' menu -> Stm32 community' -> Content

I think that's currently the only way that works for me - even when logged-in.

Posted on December 26, 2017 at 03:16

Hi

Neil.Andrew

pavel_a

Centauris.Alpha

Turvey.Clive.002

Chambers.Alan

this is Francesco from ICT Online Marketing team at ST.

We are extremely sorry for the issue and we are doing our best with the supplier (Jive/Aurea) to get the various issues resolved.

Being it a SaaS platform, we can't tackle low-level (e.g. DB) issues ourselves and that's why it's taking longer than what you would have expected from us.

Rest assured these issues are on top of my (and my colleagues') mind.