cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samples of UVIS25 UV index sensor

electron
Associate
Posted on April 21, 2016 at 18:57

I`d like to know how to get samples of the UV index sensor UVIS25, data sheets also indicates the use of a ''Golden Sample'' for comparison, I`ve tried Farnell and Digikey sites but both even don`t know these two products!

Maybe somebody can indicate me a place where I can purchase some samples for development.

Many thanks

#uv #sensors #uvis25
3 REPLIES 3
licciardello.anto
Associate II
Posted on April 28, 2016 at 10:11

UVIS25 engineering samples availability will be soon communicated. We apologize for any possible inconvenience you are experiencing due to this temporary unavailability.

With ''Golden Samples'' we are referring to samples that can be used as a reference during Customer prototyping and production.

Please note that UV sensors are factory calibrated. You don’t need to run any specific additional calibration.

Regards

Antonella

I`d like to know how to get samples of the UV index sensor UVIS25, data sheets also indicates the use of a ''Golden Sample'' for comparison, I`ve tried Farnell and Digikey sites but both even don`t know these two products!

Maybe somebody can indicate me a place where I can purchase some samples for development.

Many thanks
electron
Associate
Posted on April 28, 2016 at 13:50

Ciao Antonella

Thanks for your message, I`ll wait for the release of this product.

Best Regards.

Posted on September 12, 2016 at 23:20

The UVIS25 is now NRND ''not recommended for new design''.

I guess this means, that production will be stopped soon.

will there be a new version of this sensor by STM ?

or is there any other UV sensor alternative from STM that is recommended for new designs ?

cheers