cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flash libraries missing after cube generation

fritz_sonnichsen
Associate
Posted on May 04, 2016 at 16:51

I am using the Cube to generate some code which will use HAL and access the flash memory for an STM32F446ZET6.  I do not see any selections regarding flash in the Cube interface.

After I generate the code a lot of key libraries are missing such as stm32f4xx_hal_flash.h, stm32f4xx_hal_flash_ex.h.  Of course I can start patching something together but I would expect the Cube does this and I have some parameter turned off etc.  Any advice?

Thanks

Fritz

3 REPLIES 3
Nesrine M_O
Lead II
Posted on May 04, 2016 at 17:53

Hi Fritz,

•Which CubeMX version are you using?

•All system files are automatically included in the generated project 

•I generate a project with MX 4.14 and STM32F446ZET6 and all necessary Hal drivers are presented (stm32f4xx_hal_flash.c …)

-Syrine-

fritz_sonnichsen
Associate
Posted on May 04, 2016 at 19:39

Syrine

I am on 4.13.1. Based upon your input I did a little more checking--what is happening is when in include file associated with main.c invokes a definition in another include file, it cannot find it. For example:

HAL_StatusTypeDef  in stm32f4xx_hal_rcc_ex.h cannot be found even thought the latter has the statement: #include ''stm32f4xx_hal_def.h''

Thanks for your response

Fritz

Nesrine M_O
Lead II
Posted on May 09, 2016 at 14:51

Hi Fritz,

Try to use the last version of MX (4.14), if the issue persist please share your .ioc file for check.

Syrine-