cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[STM32F4 Discovery] Custom HID USB Tranfer Data Proplem

boomerblur
Associate II
Posted on May 11, 2016 at 17:47

Hello everyone. Currently I am using STM32F4 board Discovery. I have a small project that is implementing the adc ADC and transmits the value to the PC via USB full speed. I knew I should use Custom HID class. I had a look at 2 videos on youtube tutorial and follow them. My problem is that after programming the board. I connect with pc board through CN5 (micro USB connecter). I do not see the light signal lights. I check schemantic diagram, and I connect to 5V PA9 leg, then lights. (LD7). But on my PC does not recognize the USB board. Would that I had been wrong anywhere. Do I have to install a driver for custom hid usb. Thank you for watching, please excuse my english is not good. This is a picture capture my pc error (attach file).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xufZyQf4O7Y

#usb #stm32f4 #custom-hid
1 REPLY 1
chandanec205
Associate
Posted on June 11, 2016 at 15:27

Dear brother

Even I am also unable to detect my USB of stm32f4 discovery board.

I also want to send the ADC data to the PC through USB (USB of board  to USB of PC communication) not through  USB to serial communication. If you have got the code please share it .Other wise I am requesting to ST developer to kindly help me because I very new to working in STM32 discovery board.

Thanks

Chandan