cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAR Embedded Workbench ARM register view

Ricardo Hassan
Associate III
Posted on May 02, 2018 at 19:18

In the latest versions of IAR Embedded Workbench (8.22.X), I am no longer able to view any of the peripheral registers.  I used to do this in the 7.X.X versions using the Registers window, but now I can only find the Current CPU registers.  Does this feature still exist in the latest IAR EW, and if so how do I find it?

Ricardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Szymon PANECKI
Senior III
Posted on May 02, 2018 at 20:18

Hello Ricardo,

IAR Embedded Workbench v.8 allows to see the content of MCU's peripherals registers. 

From main menu please select View -> Registers -> Registers1. As a result you will open Register window. Inside this window please make a right mouse click. You will see a pop-up menu. From this menu you can select peripherals. Below I attach a picture, which shows it:

0690X0000060AxqQAE.png

Regards

Szymon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Szymon PANECKI
Senior III
Posted on May 02, 2018 at 20:18

Hello Ricardo,

IAR Embedded Workbench v.8 allows to see the content of MCU's peripherals registers. 

From main menu please select View -> Registers -> Registers1. As a result you will open Register window. Inside this window please make a right mouse click. You will see a pop-up menu. From this menu you can select peripherals. Below I attach a picture, which shows it:

0690X0000060AxqQAE.png

Regards

Szymon