Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F107VCT6 USB not recognized

norainkasmuri
Associate
Posted on July 21, 2016 at 08:49

Hi All,

Currently i'm building the cicuit to test the connectivity of the STM32F107VCT6, however currently my problem is, the PC will display 'USB not recognized' whenever plugged in. Using the MikroProg, the chip can be programmed and reprogrammed with no issue. The only problem is the USB not recognized. As seen in the photo attached, I've connected the Vbus to PA9, the D+ to PA12 and the D- to the PA11, but for some reason, it cannot be recognized. 

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

#i2c-stm32-stm32f107
2 REPLIES 2
slimen
Senior
Posted on July 21, 2016 at 16:32

Hi,

Try to increase heap and stack sizes

Regards

Posted on July 21, 2016 at 17:41

Confirm the device is recognized as a USB DFU device when BOOT0 is strapped HIGH

Make sure the HSE is starting, and clocking at the correct speed. Export via MCO (PA8)

Make sure the software configuring the PLL, and the HSE_VALUE, reflect the 25 MHz source, and the USB peripheral is getting a 48 MHz clock.

GNU/GCC tools tend to provide a large stack (top of memory moving down), things like Keil by default have very small stack/heap allocations.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..