Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F101R8T6 internal flash writing example code

basavanagouda
Associate II
Posted on May 29, 2017 at 09:19

Hi,

We are using STM32F101R8T6 controller in our project, we are struggling to find the sequence to write and read the internal flash locations. I request you, please help us with any examples for this issue. We have few questions regarding this issue as below.

1. Is STM32F101R8T6 controller support internal flash writing and reading?

2. Is there any Library (API) is available for flash writing and reading for STm32F101R8T6?

3. If flash writing and reading is allowed in the STm32F101R8T6 controller, Please any one provide the example code.

Please provide if any Library or example code for flash. It will help us a lot.

Thank you.

Basavanagouda.

#flash-writing #stm32f101r8t6
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisH
Associate III
Posted on May 29, 2017 at 13:20

For reading it can be accessed as any other memory region, just like if you access a buffer or whatever (create pointer pointing to particular memory region).

Read Reference Manual on how flash memory is divided on your

Read Reference Manual on how flash memory is divided on your uC, in general, the process is to erase a page and then you can write to this region. There are some examples in HAL Package on how to use HAL Flash driver. However read ref manual and hal manual so you will know what you are doing.

basavanagouda
Associate II
Posted on May 29, 2017 at 13:47

Hi Chrish,

Thank you for the replay,

I tried to download HAL library file for my controller, i'm not able to find out HAL Lib fot STM20F101 series controller, in internet all are for STM32F4 series controller examples.

Could you please share the link, where i can download the Lib for STM32F101.

Thanks

Basavanagouda.