cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communication using usart

anjana087
Associate II
Posted on November 14, 2016 at 06:43

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.
3 REPLIES 3
anjana087
Associate II
Posted on November 16, 2016 at 09:54

Please help me.I have been stuck with this interrupt issue for quite a long time.please specify the errors and the required corrections

Posted on November 16, 2016 at 17:43

I'm not sure there is that level/type of support here. The code is not compilable as provided, and I don't have this board.

Review if your project includes an stm32f1xx_it.c type file with an USART1_IRQHandler() function.

You don't explain what the code does on your board now, does it work as expected, does the LED toggle? Does it echo back characters to the terminal.

If you are not wedded to the HAL, I have posted working IRQ examples for the STM32F1 parts using the SPL.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
anjana087
Associate II
Posted on November 22, 2016 at 05:12

hi,

The code working as follows:when the board gets connected, the led will be turned on and we can type anything on the keyboard,all that appears on the screen/terminal.But the led doesnt turn off .It continues to be on and nothing happens to led2.It remains off all the time.But it doesnt work as an interrupt.My project includes an stm32f1xx_it.c type file with an USART1_IRQHandler() function.but i havent written any code in it.