cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usart communication using interrupts

anjana087
Associate II
Posted on October 13, 2016 at 08:40

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.
3 REPLIES 3
Posted on October 13, 2016 at 17:34

Code appears incomplete, attach as a file, or use the Format Source Code tool (Paintbrush [< >] icon)

If the message keeps concatenating, then you need to clear or reset the string after each output.

The IRQ Handler would need to call into the HAL for the callbacks to be serviced. Unfortunately I can't provide support for HAL based code.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
anjana087
Associate II
Posted on October 19, 2016 at 05:58

Hi Clive,

Thanks for the reply.Can you just suggest me some links which will provide the codes for the task.It will be truly helpful if you could suggest some as I am finding it difficult to do it myself alone without any guidance from anyone.

Regards

Anjana

Posted on October 19, 2016 at 16:56

HAL isn't my thing, I've provided many SPL examples

The CubeMX install should provide a number of examples that might be useful to review

STM32Cube_FW_F1_V1.3.0\Projects\STM3210C_EVAL\Examples\UART

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..