Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to run program on STM32F091VB

embedded2
Associate
Posted on September 30, 2016 at 11:59

Hi,

I programmed simple GPIO high/low code on STM32F091VB through STVP but not getting any output from it. First, i configured BOOT OPTION BYTE  then i was able to flash the microcontroller successfully. Refer attachment for option byte configuration.

I checked my program and hardware, it doesn't seems to have any problem.I think STM32F091VB is not executing program in current configuration. Plz suggest if there is any config. for boot and other thing. 

#stm32f091vb
3 REPLIES 3
embedded2
Associate
Posted on September 30, 2016 at 14:17

Hi,

Thank you for your response,but i referred that user manual also and didn't got any solution. 

Posted on September 30, 2016 at 15:10

Assume no one here is familiar with your specific design choices, unless you detail them. If this is a custom board provide a schematic, you can limit that to the STM32 connectivity if required.

Make sure you have BOOT0 pulled low. Confirm what NRST is doing over the startup procedure.

Use a debugger, understand what is and isn't happening. If you stop execution where is it stopping? Add code into Reset_Handler so you can indicate on a GPIO/LED, or USART early that it is alive.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..