Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup & use touch sensing with CubeMx

luisfynn
Associate
Posted on March 04, 2017 at 03:36

hello. I am  luis.

Recently I use stm32f051x touch sensing feature that setup touch sensing with CubeMx(the latest ver.).

but after test touch sensing, I get touch sensing value only '1'.

Searching St community, i have a question.

I setup touch sensing code only using CubeMx provided Hal_tsc .. Do I need add another touch sensing library??

And where I get touch sensing Full example code??

Best regards.

#cubemx #stm32f051x #touch-sensing #touch
4 REPLIES 4
Nesrine M_O
Lead II
Posted on March 06, 2017 at 11:43

Hi

fynn.luis

where I get touch sensing Full example code??

An application on how to use the STMTouch driver with 2 touchkey sensors is available under the STM32CUBEF0 firmware package:

STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.7.0\Projects\STM32091C_EVAL\Applications\TouchSensing

also refer to this link about

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32-standard-peripheral-libraries-expansions/32f0-touch-lib.html

-Nesrine-

John Davis_2
Associate II
Posted on April 05, 2017 at 22:24

The latest cube software does not install the touch middleware.  You can use the cube software to setup the pins and generate the driver init code but you will need to add the middleware manually.  Nesrines link in the cube repot is the correct place to find the total source code, but you need to look in C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STM32F0xx_STMTouch_Lib_V1.1.0\Libraries\STMTouch_Driver dir for the middleware. 

Posted on September 22, 2017 at 10:41

Is there a simple sample for STM32F051 that only show how to use TSC? I porting it to F051 but it didn't work.

Posted on December 17, 2017 at 19:27

Did you manage to get this working?

I've been trying to do the same thing with the F042 but I cant successfully include the library manually in a cubemx generated project