Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR95HF Ultralight-C problem

troky
Associate
Posted on October 11, 2016 at 15:14

Hello,

I am having problems with UL-C authentication command (0x1A 0x00). CR95HF always responds with 0x87 (timeout) instead of 0xAF. Beside that everything else works fine.

Does anyone have working code for authenticating UL-C?

Sanjin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted on October 17, 2016 at 17:28

Dear Sanjin,

If you have the return code  0x87 I think that the TAG has not understood the request and thus has not provided any answer. I suggest you to check the TAG provider specifications in order to tune the command sent to the TAG for the Authenticate process.

From my knowledge the CR95HF in native is not able to perform this process as it includes proprietary commands and specific secured algorithms. To execute it you can try to adapt it via SW using the CR95HF send receive commands.

Hope it will help

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Posted on October 17, 2016 at 17:28

Dear Sanjin,

If you have the return code  0x87 I think that the TAG has not understood the request and thus has not provided any answer. I suggest you to check the TAG provider specifications in order to tune the command sent to the TAG for the Authenticate process.

From my knowledge the CR95HF in native is not able to perform this process as it includes proprietary commands and specific secured algorithms. To execute it you can try to adapt it via SW using the CR95HF send receive commands.

Hope it will help

Regards