cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F746 - Discovery STemWin general setup

Grozea.Ion
Associate II
Posted on April 27, 2018 at 13:20

Hello ST team, I kindly ask your support on the following: 1. How to setup and the files to be changed in order to store the static data (images) in the QSPI memory, how to use/setup the SDRAM 2. How to setup LCDConf, GUIConf, flash icf and any other file in order to have the best emWin performance on this board 3. How to setup STemWin to work without OS 4. How to use the GUI with peripherals present on the board Example files or even better, a starter template, will help many of us. I know that on the forum examples are provided, but they are scatter and hard to follow.

Thank you, IonHello ST team, I kindly ask your support on the following: 1. How to setup and the files to be changed in order to store the static data (images) in the QSPI memory, how to use/setup the SDRAM 2. How to setup LCDConf, GUIConf, flash icf and any other file in order to have the best emWin performance on this board 3. How to setup STemWin to work without OS 4. How to use the GUI with peripherals present on the board Example files or even better, a starter template, will help many of us. I know that on the forum examples are provided, but they are scatter and hard to follow.

Thank you, IonHello ST team, I kindly ask your support on the following: 1. How to setup and the files to be changed in order to store the static data (images) in the QSPI memory, how to use/setup the SDRAM 2. How to setup LCDConf, GUIConf, flash icf and any other file in order to have the best emWin performance on this board 3. How to setup STemWin to work without OS 4. How to use the GUI with peripherals present on the board Example files or even better, a starter template, will help many of us. I know that on the forum examples are provided, but they are scatter and hard to follow.

Thank you, Ion

#stemwin
0 REPLIES 0