Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX 4.23.0

SURLEAU.Frederic
Associate III
Posted on November 30, 2017 at 16:37

Hi,

I'd like STM32CubeMX to generate .cproject with 'fr.ac6.managedbuild.gnu.c.optimization.level.size'.

In an .ioc configuration file, the parameter 'ProjectManager.CompilerOptimize' default value is 2.

STM32CubeMX do not propose to modify this parameter in the 'Project settings' panel.

When .cproject is generated, it's always with 'fr.ac6.managedbuild.gnu.c.optimization.level.debug'.

I tried other values for ProjectManager.CompilerOptimize. It didn't change anything.

Regards,

Fred.

https://community.st.com/tags♯/?tags=stm32%3B%20stm32cubemx

‌

#stm32
3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on December 18, 2017 at 10:21

Hello ,

I will raise your request internally to CubeMx team.

Best Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Jeanne Joly
Senior III
Posted on February 22, 2018 at 10:15

Hello

Surleau.Fr_d_ric

In CubeMX, we don't have the interface to handle this parameter yet and we handle only the default value.

However, for the moment, you can change manually in the ioc the ProjectManager.CompilerOptimize value with one of the value below :

0690X00000609mmQAA.png

It is planned to integrate this functionality but, unfortunately, I can't give you any target date for the moment.

BR. Jeanne

Posted on February 27, 2018 at 10:00

Hello,

Setting

ProjectManager.CompilerOptimize

to 4 ends with fr.ac6.managedbuild.gnu.c.optimization.level.size in .cproject with STM32CubeMX 4.24.0. It did not worked with 4.23.0.

But it does not work for all values.

ProjectManager.CompilerOptimize

=2 gives fr.ac6.managedbuild.gnu.c.optimization.level.debug.

Regards.

Fred.