cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: STM32CubeMX F7 V1.5.1 error when selecting ADC1->Temperature Sensor Channel

leshich-k
Associate II
Posted on October 26, 2016 at 14:10

I updated STM32CubeMX Firmware to version 1.5.1 and opened my project (I used 'migrate' function). On 'Configuration' page now I see an issue for ADC1: ADC_CHANNEL_TEMPSENSOR is highlighted with red color. GUI says: 'Please select a new value other than Channel Temperature Sensor from the provided list. Value not found.', but there' s only one channel in the list. It looks like a bug, and the previous firmware version didn't have such an issue.

#stm32cubemx-adc1-temp-sensor
4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on October 26, 2016 at 16:12

Dear User,

Your issue  is reported internally to STM32CubeMX team and it is under review.

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards

STM32.forum

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
przemyslaw2
Associate II
Posted on October 26, 2016 at 18:19

Hi,

I can add to Alexey's observation that the same error happens with STM32F4 ver. 1.13.1 - both ''Channel VRefInt'' and ''Channel Temperature Sensor'' cannot be selected because of ''Value not found'' error.

Przemek

Posted on October 26, 2016 at 19:10

This was reported when Cube 4.17.0 was released. 

Cube complains about the temperature sensor and Vref, but you CAN choose them from the list and the code generated is correct.
Jeanne Joly
Senior III
Posted on November 07, 2016 at 10:19

Hello 0690X0000060MkvQAE.gif, and 0690X0000060MkvQAE.gif,

We fully agreed that this is an issue. Thank you for reporting it.

This issue was previously seen by our development team. It is solved and will be delivered in CubeMX4.

Best Regards.

Eric Dampierre.