cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all STM MCU with Touch sensor TSC

textorijum
Associate
Posted on November 01, 2016 at 08:56

Parametric Search is great idea, but useless if there is no column you need.

To make it even more useless there is unnecessary branching on 32b, 8b, ULP... MCU.

I, for one, need list of

all

STM MCU that have TSC. I do not care how many pins, which generation, how many bits... does MCU have.

Customising table, downloading list... also does not help since there is no column marked TSC. Same goes for any function other than standard ones like USB, SPI, I2C...

There is ''

http://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/training/technical/product_training/6b/ea/47/06/18/83/43/67/STM32L4_Peripheral_Touchsense.pdf/files/STM32L4_Peripheral_Touchsense.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.STM32L4_Peripheral_Touchsense.pdf

'' PPP in PDF.

It is as useless as any presentation can be. It is probably created to make some manager happy. Here is what this PPP says about MCU with TSC: ''... available on several STM32 MCU series (STM32F0, STM32F3, STM32L0 and STM32L4''.

Now you go figure exactly which MCU are those. Good hunting!

#function-parametric-search
4 REPLIES 4
tofighi
Associate II
Posted on November 01, 2016 at 09:05

Hi there.

if you wanna have a list of all the MCU that supports TFT LCD , just use the STM32cube software and in the MCU selector page,  go to peripheral selection and check the TFT LCD , it will Filter for you.

for the TSC you can use some ICs like ADS7846E and then connect it to your MCU with I2C or SPI ..

Good Luck 

textorijum
Associate
Posted on November 01, 2016 at 09:20

No. I do not need TFT. My application has no screen.

I need touch sensitive buttons, and since STM32L062 has TSC there is no need to buy and mount additional IC.

The idea to check CubeMX is good. I will check that. Thanks!

Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on November 01, 2016 at 09:30

Hi ijum.textor,

You can use the CubeMX to select the list of devices supporting the ''Touch Sensing'' peripheral and then fine tune filter depending on your needs.

-Mayla-

Edit: Several TSC related resources are already available on the ST web site. Ex: UM1913, AN3236, AN3960, AN4313, AN4312, AN4299...

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

bsud
Associate

Hello,

7 years latter, I have the same problem. No TSC in parametric search or CubeMx. It's a nightmare to find a suitable MCU with TSC.