cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing LS013B7DH03 (sharp memory lcd) with stm32l1xx by using HAL.

deokar
Associate II
Posted on December 07, 2016 at 10:13

Hello all,

I am trying to program stm32L152 to interface with LS013B7DH03 by using HAL. Its been more than two weeks I am trying to do this (I am quite new to ARM) but not getting proper way to do it. Would anyone please help me doing that?

Thank you in advance

Mandar.

#ls013b7dh03 #stm32l1xx #hal
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on December 07, 2016 at 10:18

Your question probably has a very small audience, perhaps you can broaden that with more specifics about how you currently have this wired up, and the current state of your software and initialization of the STM32 with respect to the connectivity you have for the display.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
deokar
Associate II
Posted on December 07, 2016 at 10:48

Many thanks for your reply and apologises for short question.

Here is some more info.

1) Connectivity of LCD with STM32: LCD's display pin is connected to SPI1 (i.e PA2) and MOSI, SCK and CS pis are connected to PA7, PA5 and PA4 respectively.

2) Current state of Hardware: 

I tried to initialize all pins used for LCD connections by using hal_gpio.h, I even tried to includ LS013B7DH03.h library which includes

' LS013B7DH03_init(SPI_HandleTypeDef * hspi);

LS013B7DH03_update(SPI_HandleTypeDef * hspi, uint8_t * buffer);

LS013B7DH03_setonDisplay(SPI_HandleTypeDef * hspi);

LS013B7DH03_clearDisplay(SPI_HandleTypeDef * hspi, uint8_t * buffer);'  these functions.

If you have some information about 

LS013B7DH03 display, i am going to toggle my VCOM in software itself.

I think I have everything that is needed to make this LCD work but I am unable to properly connect or synchronise my code by using different functions.