Associate II
Posted on March 05, 2009 at 05:32

EFSL bug may be

6 REPLIES 6
usovav
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:01

Hello vinicius_acvasconcelos,

I made a little change in the code of stm32_EFSL_demo for one goal to check the problem I wrote above. I didn’t prepare this code for publication. There’s no LCD support. Poor error handling.

If you want I’ll give it to you.

This is not the code SDIO_DosFS_V2.

usovav
Associate II

Hi. all.

I'm not an active participant of this forum, but I’m an active reader.

For the last time there’s some examples of porting File Embedded Systems such

as EFSL, DosFS on STM32.

EFSL was ported by “newuser� ,

http://www.st.com/mcu/forums-cat-6880-23.html

DosFS was ported by “relaxe�

http://www.st.com/mcu/forums-cat-7702-23.html

Thanks them.

On another forum from Russia I found such topic “EFSL v2.8 and it’s bug�(in russian).

http://electronix.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=28952

The author wrote that when he tried to create 100 files on sdcard under EFSL 2.8 he could create only 16 files. Besides some garbage appeared on sdcard in the manner of names of old files an folders, which was written earlier.

The author also wrote that he formatted sdcard under Windows. He also tried EFSL 3.5. The problem was the same.

I checked that massage. I created 99 files on sdcard (formatted under Windows FAT32).There’s no problem. But when I tried to create 300 files the problem appeared as the author wrote.

Does anybody know what’s the problem?

For my test I used port of EFSL by “newuser�. Also I used sdcard drivers for SPI and SDIO from STMicro “Mass_Storage� demo.

Note: I changed sdcard drivers for SPI for drivers from STMicro as it seemed to me they worked more correctly.

vinicius_acvasconcelos
Associate II

Hello Usovav,

I'm trying to do exactly what you done. In My board the SD card is connected to the SPI2, and I need to implement the Fat System. The examples that I used is SDIO communication, and none works.

Can you post your code adpted for SPI?

Thanks.

:D

vinicius_acvasconcelos
Associate II

Quote:

On 31-01-2009 at 00:32, Anonymous wrote:

Hello vinicius_acvasconcelos,

I made a little change in the code of stm32_EFSL_demo for one goal to check the problem I wrote above. I didn’t prepare this code for publication. There’s no LCD support. Poor error handling.

If you want I’ll give it to you.

This is not the code SDIO_DosFS_V2.

I will really appreciate see your code version! :D

Thanks!

usovav
Associate II

Here's the code

vladimir23
Associate II

I am the begginer in IAR, what is it?

void __program_start( void );

i try to run you code and error appear:

Error[Li005]: no definition for ''__program_start'' [referenced from t:\IAR\Debug\Obj\stm32f10x_vector.o]