Associate II
Posted on March 27, 2003 at 12:34

ST9 supplier (urgent!)

2 REPLIES 2
als0c
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 11:33

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a supplier who would be certain to have in stock a quantity of any of the following chips ?

• ST92E163N4D1E

• ST92T163N4B1E

We only need a few of each for a prototype design and are having problems locating someone with stock (we are in Australia). I don't care where the supplier is as we have colleagues in many countries who can purchase for us, we actually need these very urgently ! (If we have to wait two or more weeks to get them, we'd have to find another microcontroller to use, management are pushing this project as highest priority, I personally want to use the ST9 but in the end I have to take what I can get).

We also would like a demo board and programmer, same problem applies, we can't find anyone who appears to have them ex-stock. I'd even purchase second-hand if need be (prepared to pay new price).

[ This message was edited by: als0c on 27-03-2003 04:21 ]

[ This message was edited by: als0c on 27-03-2003 04:24 ]
johanpauvert1
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 11:33

Since I am not located in your area, I can not tell you for sure which distributor has or has not stock. The best is to contact them directly.

See the list of all distributors from your area by clicking on the ''ST Offices and Distributors in the World'' link at the bottom of the Home page or by clicking

http://www.st.com/stonline/address/index.htm

Breizh