Associate II
Posted on February 19, 2009 at 14:25

Sensorless startup error

4 REPLIES 4
jgil
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 10:15

Hello.

I am trying to start the motor in sensorless, it gives me the following error '' startup failed '' or '' error on speed feedback ''.

The parameters of my motor is:

And the fogui me generates following parameters.

I see in the oscilloscope ( ''A hall signal'' and ''Current phase A''), it cuts the turn at 1500 rpm.

The function STO_IsSpeed_Reliable always return FALSE.

Can you help me please?

Best regards

stello
Associate II

Hello ihsguru,

If function STO_IsSpeed_Reliable always return FALSE, it means that the estimated speed is not stable compared with what you have specified in 'Variance threshold' field in 'Speed feedback' Tab. By default this parameter is set to 6.25% but you can try increasing it up to 15% for instance.

Anyway you should first have a look to Observed B-emf alfa beta and to the Observed angle. You should check in particular that the first are pretty sinusoidal and that the second is a saw-teeth waveform synchronized with B-emf sine waves.

Let us know about your development results.

Regards,

BilLino

jgil
Associate II

Hello

I'm try increasing it up to 15%, the system go to start up fail or sometime run but immediately go to speed feedback error.

I sending a document with the captured signals and the parameters of the motor.The Observed B-emf alfa beta are a noise signal.

Is it necessary to touch the values k1, k2 and pll manually?

Best regards.

stello
Associate II

Hello ihsguru,

yes B-emf are positively too noisy, try decreasing the absolute value of K1, K2. As for the PLL, normally you should not need to modify it.

Regards,

Billino