rmesjim
Associate II
Posted on June 04, 2003 at 07:28

ST6 Starter Kit ST6220/25

3 REPLIES 3
rmesjim
Associate II
Posted on May 31, 2003 at 18:17

Ibought a few years ago the ST6 Starter Kit ST6220/ But never got to use it. Now I wanted to have a go to the ST6 family and ..... surprise the old 1.2MB 5 1/4 floppy is not readable any longer.

I have attempted to download the software from this site, but I keep getting a ''forbidden'' message.

Is there any way to get again this software or should I just throw it away and buy a new one?.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

jacques
Associate II
Posted on June 04, 2003 at 07:20

If you get a ''forbidden'' it is because you use a mass downloader programme like GetRight or equivallent to download your files.

If you use a normal browser like Internet Explorer or Netscape or Opera you won't get the ''Forbidden'' message.

Mass downloaders are not allowed as too many people are attempting to download the whole site and this bring the server to it's knees !
rmesjim
Associate II
Posted on June 04, 2003 at 07:28

Thank you very much for your reply!.

Yes, I was using GetRight. It seems very reasonable to limit the usage of Mass downloaders if some people are attempting to download the whole site !!!.

I hope to be an active user of this forum once I can get my st6 starter kit to run.

thanks