cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLD STPC based NETGEM/NETBOX suggestion required.

pierpaolo2
Associate
Posted on January 30, 2005 at 14:39

OLD STPC based NETGEM/NETBOX suggestion required.

4 REPLIES 4
pierpaolo2
Associate
Posted on September 01, 2003 at 12:54

Hi everybody,

i happen to own an old, no longer supported in my country, Netbox by NeTgeM, which appears to be based on the stpcc consumer cpu and is embedded into a motherboard also containing an ESS audio Chip, a Lucent modem chip, an ORCA chip and an M-Systems Disk on chip, besides an ir receiver, 16 mb ram, a smart card reader, some kind of parallel port and 2 scart outputs.

Since it does not work anymore for the purpose it was intended, i guess if there are any other projects, modifications or possible employments of this board, and, if so, i'd like to know where to find related info or contact .

can anybody help?
stephen239955_st
Associate II
Posted on September 18, 2003 at 14:36

The best possible solution is that you contact Netgem at www.netgem.com

The software and tools are propiatary to netgem.
mardin01
Associate

Hi 🙂

Found that forum / posting about netgem / netbox via google search ... of course long time ago you wrote it 🙂 ...

Did you make any efforts with this little nice box?

Did you still own this box anymore?

I bought this box some weeks ago for my parents to let the go to the web / write emails ... but now I try to find something out about the box to improve it ... linux in in the box ...

Feel free to email me at

mailto:mardin01@gmx.de

Thanks and best regards

Martin

mardin01
Associate

Hi 🙂

Found that forum / posting about netgem / netbox via google search ... of course long time ago you wrote it 🙂 ...

Did you make any efforts with this little nice box?

Did you still own this box anymore?

I bought this box some weeks ago for my parents to let the go to the web / write emails ... but now I try to find something out about the box to improve it ... linux in in the box ...

Feel free to email me at

mailto:mardin01@gmx.de

Thanks and best regards

Martin