hkurt
Associate II
Posted on March 22, 2004 at 10:41

Wrong Address

4 REPLIES 4
hkurt
Associate II
Posted on March 17, 2004 at 08:04

In the same Module in diff. lines the assembler takes a 8- and 16-Bit Addr. for the correct in ST7LITE2.asm specified Hardw.Register EECSR. Therefor a phase inconsistency occurs in asm2.

How can I solve this problem?

regars

Kurt

jatin
Associate II
Posted on March 22, 2004 at 02:00

How have you defined this register? Could you attach your mapping file and the file that is producing the error?

hkurt
Associate II
Posted on March 22, 2004 at 07:25

I could solve his problem. See my answer to my other asm-problem.

Just now I haven't found the correct proceeding to build an application of e.g. 15 source files, 1 common INIT file, 1 common constant file, 1 common RAM file.

For Testing I copy all needed source files in 1 big source file with ST7LITE2.asm, RAM.asm and CONSTANT.asm as #INCLUDE.

After testing I copy back the debugged source code of each module in the big source file to the assosiated source code module.

If you have a better solution which really works I would appriciate to know how.

Kurt

Quote:

On 2004-03-22 06:30, Jatin wrote:

How have you defined this register? Could you attach your mapping file and the file that is producing the error?

sjo
Associate II
Posted on March 22, 2004 at 10:41

I am a little confused by your comments on multi source file projects.

As long as the required functions/memory is declared public in the asm file (. being the easiest method) and extern in the inc file you will have no problems.

The only thing I would say is always compile your micro registers first.

I generally use gmake and have attached a sample makefile I use.

Regards

sjo

Attachments :

isp.mak : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006HzUy&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bTY%2FCQTRuK4bu_wYx5JTodNqpsv0kEW6Ms8njhS8Uue5Aok&asPdf=false