ricardof
Associate II
Posted on August 06, 2004 at 22:41

problem with flash primary and secondary

2 REPLIES 2
ricardof
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:02

Hello, I would be pleased if someone can help me, I´m using the uPSD3333DV in a proyect, I have programmed with the PSD express the configuration of the PSD, in this way:

FS0: 0x0000 , 0x3FFF

FS1: 0x4000, 0x7FFF

FS2: 0x8000, 0xBFFF

FS3: 0xC000, 0xFFFF

the CSBOOT in this way:

CSBOOT1: 0x8000, 0x9FFF

SRAM 0x0000, 0x1FFF.

The rest of the sector haven´t been configurated, because at the moment I don´t need them.

The main memory has been configurated like dates and code. The secondary memory like dates and code, this has done in this way because in the main memory will be recorded the programme, and in the secondary memory in the CSBOOT0 will be recorded one monitor programme to permit reprogramme the main flash, and in the CSBOOT1, there will be some dates that the programme need, the problem that I have is, when I'm executing the programme with the emulator, if I do one adding of dates of the CSBBOT1, to calculate one checksum, during this process, If the content of the DPRT is the same of the DPTR, not read the date from the secondary memory, and it reads the date from the primary memory, this is a extrange thing ( and only happens in this case ) but I have found it, someone can help me to resolve this problem.
lwang
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:02

You said: ''If the content of the DPRT is the same of the DPTR, ...''.

What is PDRT?

Older versions of uPSD33xx silicon have a bug. If the content of Program Counter (PC) is the same as that of the Data Pointer (DPTR), the MOVX instruction using @DPTR will access Program memory instead of Data memory. Could this be your problem?