Associate II
Posted on April 11, 2006 at 05:19

Str710 remapping for AN2078

5 REPLIES 5
mge
Associate II
Posted on March 23, 2006 at 10:57

Hello,

I want to use you IAP-Driver for Downloading Software to the ARM-Controller.

The IAP-Driver worked correctly.

But I the application program won´t wort at starting adress 0x40002000.

I use the Keil Compiler. Can you give some information about remapping the Interruptvectors to ram adress 0 and to reserve this region for the vectors.

Can you give me some information.

Thanks

maenni

Posted on March 23, 2006 at 15:23

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't help you with this (yet) as I'm just trying to acquire/build the IAP for the STR71x and Keil uVision3 toolchain.

Where did you get the IAP code? Did you have to manually create the Keil project and import all of the relavent files, etc?

How did you get started?

Thanks,

Steve

mge
Associate II
Posted on March 23, 2006 at 16:06

Hi,

I get this file from the ST-download side. I compiled it with the RV-Development-Kit. I have created the project manually.

I got an update from the Keil compiler for the RVD.

You have to insert the scatter file in the linker menu. then it should will work.

hope this will help you

maenni

mge
Associate II
Posted on March 23, 2006 at 16:52

HI,

I created the project manually. You have to include the scatter file in the project menu for the linker.

After doing this the program should work. I can download files with the Hyper-terminal without any problems.

The only problem is my application at 40002000H. I have created my own application with the Keil C-Compiler and I don´t know how I can remap the interrupt-vectors so that my application runs.

I hope this may help you

maenni

shangshuai
Associate II
Posted on March 31, 2006 at 05:16

Hi,

I am using ADS,as maenni said,how can I preserve space for interrupt vectors in preliminary ram space when mapping ram at 0x00 in case that ZI area for c code inhabit here?

thanks

oolala