Associate II
Posted on November 14, 2005 at 08:17

I need some ST7FLITE39F2M6

3 REPLIES 3
fggnrc
Associate II
Posted on November 11, 2005 at 08:32

Hello everybody!

I want to buy some samples of ST7FLITE39.

The ST site says that SPOERLE, the german branch of Arrow, have supply of them, but they not accept orders from private endusers like me.

I seeked them from Silvestar Celdis, an italian branch of Arrow, but the nearest reseller told me that this micro wasn't ever coded in their store management system, since there has been no demand of this part.

Has anyone buyed a sample of this micro?

Was the sept. 12 announcement a paper-only launch, or it is a REAL option for new designs?

Thanks,

EtaPhi

info45
Associate II
Posted on November 13, 2005 at 16:50

Hy,

this is a new uc.

How many sample You need? How You debug with this uc?

For private end user I find elettroshop (http://www.elettroshop.it) where you can ask to acquire this uc.

By

fggnrc
Associate II
Posted on November 14, 2005 at 08:17

Thanks, franzb, for your reply.

Even if ST7FLITE39 is a new uC, it is pin compatible with ST7FLITE2x family. With few exceptions (e.g. LinSCI, 10 bit RCCR, cascadeable ART, pin interrupt configurations) it is like an enhanced ST7FLITE29, therefore I can use my InDART-ST7 to debug, manage code and data.

For the same reason, Raisonance sells a board with a ST7FLITE39 for the development of applications that make use of LITE1x, LITE2x and LITE3x families (all of them have 20 pins).

I need few ST7FLITE39, 5 will be enought for my evaluation purposes.

Freescale, Microchip and others vendors have an online store where one can buy some devices to evaluate.

STM relies on local distributors. My experience with Silvestar Celdis is good, since they gave me the opportunity to buy 10 ST7FLITE29 @ 3.20 euro + VAT each. This price beats also the Farnell-on-line price (3.99 euro + VAT)...

However, if there is no demand, they do not hold a stock of this uC, and I don't want to buy a whole reel!

Bye

EtaPhi