Associate II
Posted on August 31, 2004 at 06:34

InDart and SPI

3 REPLIES 3
ulivo15
Associate II
Posted on August 05, 2004 at 17:19

Hi,

i have working differences in InDart with a st7lite09.

I have build a program that has to send some bytes by SPI (exactly it's not connected in a SPI sistem, but now the chip works single: just for a preliminary test!). After the trasmission i want to have at 0 volt the pin 3 of the port B (used for the SPI trasmission in master mode): so the program desables the SPI alternate function, the port B pin 3 is set to output and then: bres PORT_B,#3.

Well, if i Start Debugging (D)->Restart Application->Continue (F5) or Start Debugging (D) and go on step by step (F10) it works good and at the end i have 0 volt on port_b #3.

On the contrary, if i Start Debugging (D)->Continue (F5) or Start Debugging (D)->Run (Ctrl+F5) it doesn't work. I have 5 volts on port_b #3.

I thank you
jatin
Associate II
Posted on August 24, 2004 at 11:45

Could you give me the your exact code sequence so as to check the same at my end?

Thank You.
shreya
Associate II
Posted on August 31, 2004 at 06:34

I hope you have removed the jumper that connects PB3 with the potentiometer. If you have not, it would explain the difference between run(real-time and affected by the potentiometer voltage) and step(not real time and controlled by PC) modes.