Associate II
Posted on December 13, 2004 at 07:16

Code protection problem for ST10F269

1 REPLY 1
jkscheng
Associate II
Posted on December 13, 2004 at 07:16

Good Morning, Everybody.

I have a problem to update the code store inside the internal flash of ST10F269 after enable the Code protection and Block protection.

Please provide answer to following question if anybody knows:

1. I have to write code temporary unprotection instruction from the code run inside the internal flash first? please also provide some examples.

2. I have to write Block Temporary Unprotection from the program run from internal RAM?

3. I have to Erase the Flash which I have to program using Block erase from some routine running inside RAM?

4. I have to Program the Flash by Program word instruction from routine running inside the ram?

5. Do I need to Code Temperatory Protection after programming the internal flash? if my program is stopped at the end of programming.

6. Can I enable the Block temporaty unprotect before code temporary unprotect? or It is a must first code temporary unprotect and then block temporary unprotect?

My Program seem to be stop at the end of flash erasing, and can not process any further. And The program is running ok without code protection enable.

Thanks and Regards.

Joseph Cheng

:-[

[ This message was edited by: JosephCheng on 14-12-2004 09:17 ]