Posted on May 03, 2005 at 13:55

Wakeup from standby mode

5 REPLIES 5
pchignon
Associate II
Posted on May 03, 2005 at 08:22

Hi,

I can switch to Standby Mode with ''PCU_LPMEnter(PCU_STANDBY);''

I can see the growth of the main power of my MB393B card when I press the Wakeup Button. the LD20 changed to green and UART intterrupt seems to work.

But what about the reset? I wait my chip booting from 0x0000000 the same way as power on. But nothing appended from my main().

I suspect a JTAG interference. How can I boot from flash on power on without JTAG?

Thanks,

Ludo

hichem2
Associate II
Posted on May 03, 2005 at 11:09

Hello PChignon,

Welcome to our forum discussion!!

After switching to Standby Mode you can exit from this mode mode using Wakeup or Reset Button.

If you want to boot from flash memory you can just ajuste your Boot pins to the right position and then reset your device.

I hope that this can help you

Cheers,

Hich :p :o :p

pchignon
Associate II
Posted on May 03, 2005 at 11:43

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your help.

I boot from flash with a right Boot pins position.

Unfortunately, I have nothing expected.

Can the JTAG interface interact with the expected solution ?

Thanks,

Ludo

hichem2
Associate II
Posted on May 03, 2005 at 13:00

Hi Ludo,

You can use the JTAG to define wich memory is mapped in 0x0000 address but JTAG interface can't had an impact on the expected solution.

Can you tell me how you cna verify that you don't have the expected result?

Cheers,

Hich :-]

pchignon
Associate II
Posted on May 03, 2005 at 13:55

I am waiting for a led blinking and UART initialisation.

In fact UART interrupt is responding to my solicitation but without the right configuration. So, I guess the Interrupt vector is right and the CPU is running.

In fact I think my problem come from my compiler chain and flash loader configuration. I just understood that the BOOTCR only map a short flash or ram memory part : 0xx to 0X3FF ??? So the linker should be reconfigured between flash or ram boot.

Regards,

Ludo