rkvalvog
Associate II
Posted on January 13, 2005 at 14:38

ST10F276 resets while doing an A/D Channel Injection Read

3 REPLIES 3
rkvalvog
Associate II
Posted on December 18, 2004 at 15:06

ST10F276 resets while doing an A/D Channel Injection Read. The micro is running at 64MHz and I'm doing a conversion via channel injection mode while the normal conversions are setup to Auto Scan Single Conversion, ADCON=0xB62F. Actually, I have 2 channel inject conversions, one seems to work, channel 15, and the other, channel 0, causes occasional resets of the processor. The problem seems to be the check for the wait for the channel injection to finish, while(!ADEIR). Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

RodK

Attachments :

ADRead.c.txt : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006I0Kw&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bXZ%2FumpPyGno.Z3kh5spGxXpsvOhqRNZiTNQpRs6ZwtTWsY&asPdf=false
najoua
Associate II
Posted on December 21, 2004 at 10:58

Hello Rodk,

I had tested the 2 channel 0 and 15 in injection conversion mode and they function normally.

Could you please answer these questions:

- Are you sure that the mico is running at 64Mhz, if yes could you please turn it at a frequency below 64Mhz ?

- What do you mean by ''occasional resets of the processor''?

I am waiting for your answer.

Bye

Najoua.

rkvalvog
Associate II
Posted on January 13, 2005 at 14:38

The problem is resolved! This issue was that two channel injections were being run in two separate interrupts. The first channel injection event was being written over as the second channel inject event occurred since it was at a higher priority interrupt. The solution I made was to assign these two interrupts to the same interrupt level thus avoiding the conflict.

Thanks,

Rod