Associate II
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 12:21

ST7LITE15BF0 with STVD7

5 REPLIES 5
jps
Associate II
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 05:27

Hi,

I have a problem with the linker and the files .lst and .map are not generated on my project. Compilation is OK.

Could someone send me a running ST7LITE15BF0 project folder with a very little .asm program (set one port to 1 for example)to help me fixing my problem?

I wait for your help

Regards

luca239955_st
Associate III
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 06:26

it would be easier if you told us what toolchain you use and what error you get....

jps
Associate II
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 06:39

Hi_luca,

I'm using the ST7 asembler linker from STVD7 and inDART-STX from SOFTEC.

The .cbe error file I get is :

No errors on assembly of 'C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE\ST7LITE15B.asm'

No errors on assembly of 'C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE\testpile.asm'

No errors on assembly of 'C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE\ST7LITE15B.asm'

C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE\ST7LITE15B.INC(16): as1 : Fatal 79: Couldn't find label list in map file 'testpile.map'

The message I get when building the project is :

STMicroelectronics assembler v4.49

No errors on assembly of 'C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE\testpile.asm'

C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE>lyn ST7LITE15B.obj+testpile.obj,testpile.cod;

STMicroelectronics - Linker - rel 3.16

200K namespace for approx 8150 publics

C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE\testpile.asm(66): lyn : Error 5: No information on start address of class 'ram0'

C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE>asm ST7LITE15B -sym -fi=testpile.map

C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE>asm testpile -sym -fi=testpile.map

C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE\ST7LITE15B.INC(16): as1 : Fatal 79: Couldn't find label list in map file 'testpile.map'

C:\Documents and Settings\ST7\TEST PILE>obsend testpile.cod,f,testpile.s19,s

STMicroelectronics - Obsend - rel 2.13

Single Segment may not be over 192K bytes - aborted at FEFEFEFF

The command: ''build.bat build.bat'' has failed, the returned value is: 6

exit code=6.

build.bat - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)************************************************************************

Any idea on what happens?

jps
Associate II
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 08:02

Hi SCo,

I received your file but I've got some problems with the paths in your project ! You can find attached the .cbe error file I get.

Regards

Whitebull

Attachments :

cbe.err : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006HzZ8&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bU1%2Fv_7vcuhHk_fxy4Vbov4.h.QbqlcZ1S15qUAdpKxJRzM&asPdf=false
jps
Associate II
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 12:21

Hi SCo,

I tried that as soon as I received your files but it doesn't work.

I have recereated a new projet with the SOFTEC STVD7 utilty and now it works ! Compilation is OK, Linkage is OK and I can run a little software on my target board!

Just one problem, It works if I doesn't use option bytes! With the inDART-STX clock on the osc1 pin of my LITE15BF0 it works. If I use option bytes to validate the internal oscillator the behaviour become a big mess and the link between InDART and target fall down?

Any idea?

Regards

Whitebull