Associate II
Posted on September 15, 2006 at 11:51

Indart STX/D and IPL_ST7 library

2 REPLIES 2
jmpavageau
Associate II
Posted on September 14, 2006 at 06:49

Hi,

I'am developing my own application based on ST7LITE39. I use the inDART-STX for ST7 with Softec STVD7 debugger 3.11 to program my target. And as described in the softec FAQ (14) see below, I can use RC oscillator calibrations (0xFFDE-0xFFDF) and 0x1000-0x1001 for my own purpose!

For a new purpose I use the IPL library to program my target! All is fine ???? NO !!!

I cannot use these memory zones any more!!! How can I configure the inDART-STX device and/or the IPL library to use theses zones ?

FAQ from softec.com :

14. (inDART-STX for ST7) Is it possible to use the RC oscillator calibration locations for my own purposes?

Yes. On devices that support the RC oscillator calibration, a special dialog box (accessible from the Settings dialog box, in turn available from the MCU Configuration dialog box) allows you to mark each RC oscillator calibration location as ''reserved'' or available as user memory.

Thanks

jmpavageau
Associate II
Posted on September 15, 2006 at 11:51

Ok !! it works!

The problem come from the DEVIDE name you must pass to the IPL_OpenCommunication function! Function comming from the IPL library!

I was programming the ST7lite39 as a ST7lite29! Setting the device name to ST7FLITE39 instead of ST7FLITE29 solve my problem !

Sorry to post such as bad question :(

:p 🙂 :-]

Thanks !