ezanen9
Associate II
Posted on August 26, 2005 at 07:30

IRQ handler

3 REPLIES 3
ezanen9
Associate II
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 07:43

I am new on the STR7 uC and just start programming it. I do understand the IRQ mechanism in general. I have a question about the IRQhandler. I am looking for some kind of a service routine that handles IRQ's of the same priority at the same time.

I read something about a PPP_IRQhandler in AN1776.pdf but I could not find enough information to understand it.

Does someone have more information about this?

Thanks,

ezanen9
Associate II
Posted on August 22, 2005 at 12:37

Thanks for the document, together with the datasheet I do understand the priciple now. But I still have difficulties implementing it in my software.

What I want is an period interrupt from timer 1 and an interrupt that sample one of channel one of the ADC is ready.

The timer interrupt alone and the ADC interrupt alone are working. But if I put them together only one is working.

I gave both the interrupts the same interrupt priority(1). If every- thing is right and both interrupts are happening at the same time ADC interrupt is seviced fisrt and than the Timer0 interrupt. isn.t it?

Does somebody have a simple example program that handels two or more interrups(at the same time).

thanks,

I tried in software but

Thanks,

ezanen9
Associate II
Posted on August 26, 2005 at 07:21

Yes now it is working! Thanks a lot!!

Regards,

Jimmey