irmakci2
Associate II
Posted on April 28, 2006 at 06:34

COSMIC ZAP

2 REPLIES 2
irmakci2
Associate II
Posted on April 26, 2006 at 10:56

Hi I want to see my interrupts in ZAP written in C.

First I created a interrupt file such that file.int by using dump in menu as told in manuel.But as default ZAP uses its file not mine.And how can I load my interrupt file to ZAP because it only allows me to save it not load

-----

Second after I load my file to ZAP for interrupt I want to use see my file using breakpoint.

-----

Third I used an eeprom variable.I decleared a space in link file such that

.eeprom -b0x1000 but when I was watching ZAP I saw an error for EECSR.Although I changed address of EECSR in eeprom.i file,compiler didn't change or I couldn't see.I saw _d_d+12 whereas my EECSR was _d_d.

Do you know why I can't see 0x02c(_d_d+12) address instead of 0x020

Thanks in advance

[ This message was edited by: ege_deu on 26-04-2006 14:29 ]

luca239955_st
Associate III
Posted on April 28, 2006 at 06:34

Hello,

can you please contact me offline at luca dot ubiali at cosmic dot fr ?

Waiting for that, here are some answers:

1) To use a specific interrupt table in ZAP you go in the menu Setup -> Interrupts -> Select Table

2) .. I want to use see my file using breakpoint ?? I can't understand what you want to do here, but, if you want to put a breakpoint in your int routine, just open the associated source file and doule click on any line with the green dot in front of it.

3) Make sure if this is a problem in the compiler/source part or in the debugger part by looking at the absolute listings: if the address is correct in the abs listing, the problem is probably that the debugger is using some files that are not those you intended: check the paths. If the address is wrong in the abs listing, check your source files.

Regards,

Luca