Associate II
Posted on May 02, 2007 at 07:12

ControlBD-7FMC2 with 3kW PS. StartUp failed

1 REPLY 1
filip0505
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 10:14

Hi,

I'm trying to start 3kW 250Volt BLDC sensorless motor with ControlBD-7FMC2 with 3kW ST made Power Stage. I'm using RDK-GUI to create .h config files. Parameters for RDK-GUI were tuned and taken from AK7FMC (1kW) kit where the motor works just fine. The issue is that I can hear initial Alignment phase sound (PWM freq) from motor, but that's it .. nothing more. No acceleration phase occurs. I have even tried increasing duty cycle up to 100% (well 5% was enough with AK7FMC) and tweaking all other params. After some debugging I found that all 63 acceleration steps passed but with no impact on the motor (no move, no sound). Also normally acceleration phase should take some 2-3 seconds (I have slow ramp) but ControlBD-7FMC2 starts indicating startup failure immediately after alignment phase. It seems like there is something wrong with forced switched mode in the library (like wrong timing so it's too fast?). I spent hours and have no more ideas. I have even tried using the AK7FMC software to run the motor connected to ControlBD-7FMC2 board - surprisingly it works (just duty cycle is reported incorrectly). Please help, I have no more ideas! I'm using

- library from RDK-GUI_20051205.exe. (Maybe too old, but there is no new version for ControlBD-7FMC2)

- .h config files are attached