Associate II
Posted on May 07, 2007 at 17:45

Help with downloading an image with IAP

3 REPLIES 3
gzerpa
Associate II
Posted on May 07, 2007 at 16:10

Hi guys, I am kind of new in this... and need some help

I am triying to donwload an example.bin image to the STR711 using the AN2078 In application program.

I successfully donwload the project to the board using the IAR EWARM platform. Then I started the Hyperterminal and successfully view the MainMenu()...

When I push the number ''1'' Download image STR71xx to internal flash... It beggins to download something but What and form where??? It only returns the character ''C'' several times; that I think it is the CRC request according to the Ymoden.h).

According to the point ''3.1 Download image to internal Flash'' in th the AN2078.pdf the steps or the procedure to donwload an image is:

� Press “1� on the keyboard to choose the menu “Download Image To Internal Flash�

Now, in the Transfer menu, select “Send File�:

â—� In the filename field, type the name and the path of the binary file you want to send.

â—� In the protocol list, choose the Ymodem protocol,

� Click the “Send� button.

Following these steps, the IAP driver loads the

I am really LOST, where's the Transfer Menu??? when I need to gice the path vi hyperterminal???

I really need help beacuse I don't know how the IAP works.

Thank you very much.

mohamed23
Associate II
Posted on May 07, 2007 at 17:04

Hello Guiy,

The transfer menu is in your Windows OS Hyperterminal Menu, see attached screenshot. :p

BR,

rave

Attachments :

my.JPG : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006HtFR&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000aKj%2FyCyxOoesv_qZa.lmdbhUyzRjSjtv9djK5C8tdiDm7rc&asPdf=false
gzerpa
Associate II
Posted on May 07, 2007 at 17:45

Jajajaja.

Thank you so much Rave... Thanks a lot. Really!!!. I didn't think it was so obvious

:D