Associate II
Posted on November 27, 2007 at 09:53

STR710FZ2 => JTAG Disable

3 REPLIES 3
macke_a
Associate II
Posted on September 20, 2007 at 08:26

Hello!

I have a problem with my STR710FZ2! I use the Hitex STR7 Evalboard with JTAG access. But now this connection is broken ''Could not stop ARM device!''

Ok, now I could try the technical support from KEIL! The weblink www.keil.com/support/docs/3001.htm show me the help.

But I don´t know when I try to set the configuration [Booten=1, Boot1=0, Boot0=1], what is it useful ?

How can I get back to my programming about JTAG ?

Best regards an thank you for help!

Dear macke_a

kaouther
Associate II
Posted on September 21, 2007 at 07:04

Hello,

The JTAG interface is disabled when for example the STR71x device goes in one of the low power mode. we suggest you to change on the STR71x eval board the boot mode ; RAM (Booten=1, Boot1=1, Boot0=0) the then you can connect agian to the device and you will be able to load your program in the internal flash. then back to flash boot mode. Please refer to Hitex schematic board for boot pins setting.

Regards.

hapyang204
Associate II
Posted on November 27, 2007 at 09:53

Hello ,everyone.

I am a novice in flash use.

I plan to use a 2M flash to store my data , then FPGA read the data written in the flash. The problem is what tools and software i need to use? How about using jtag to download the data sheet.How could I write the data into the flash?

Can someone help me? Thanks very much.