ycheng1019
Associate II
Posted on December 12, 2006 at 06:33

program ST10F275

8 REPLIES 8
ycheng1019
Associate II
Posted on November 14, 2006 at 23:06

Now i have a motive board,its CPU name ST10F275(ST10F273)that need to be written code into its inner flash memory.In network i find pls UDE Memtool that can support the St10F275,but its price is very dear,I only take advantage of the tool to program data into flasher and read data from inner flasher.who can give me some information about how to select a more cheap programm tool.Thanks very much!

najoua
Associate II
Posted on November 15, 2006 at 03:21

Hello ycheng,

ST provides a free tool: the ST10Flasher V2.4B.

This tool allows programming the ST10F27x Embedded Flash.

The followwing operations are supported by this tool:

- Program

- Erase

- Verify

- Dump

Please let me know if you need more clarifications.

Regards,

Najoua.

ycheng1019
Associate II
Posted on November 17, 2006 at 05:42

hello Najoua

Thank for your reply.I also have heared of this free flasher tool,but this time i want to develop a programm to support automotive circuitry board program in production,i need to apply a flasher programmer to program the inner falsher of ST10F275,butalso i need to take advantage of hardware&software to program&erase,for better i can apply to call programmer's software in my Labview environment.

thanks

najoua
Associate II
Posted on November 17, 2006 at 06:55

Hello ycheng,

There are many third parties providing ST10F27x Programmers as Data-io(www.data-io.de)and BPMicrosystems (www.bpmicro.com)

ST provides also a software library for the ST10F27x embedded flash: this is a set of programming/erasing/verifying C routines.

Please contact your ST local sales to get it.

Thank you for your interest in our products & best regards,

Najoua.

ycheng1019
Associate II
Posted on November 21, 2006 at 05:04

hello Najoua

I ask dataio for programmer information.their tool don't support ST10 derivative,I find pls UDE Memtool that can support ST10F273E and other derivative.But their price is too dear for me. In fact i only take advantage of a programmer to develop ourself application programm in Labview environment and the ST10F273E that has been mounted on the PCB is programmed in back working procedure production ,Who can recommend a programmer for me.If somebody have some interest in the test system integration,welcome to exchange about autotest&measurement system.

i look forware to all friend's recommending.

thank you!

ycheng1019
Associate II
Posted on November 30, 2006 at 02:59

Hi,All

I have found the PLS's UDE Memtool that can support St10F27x derivative.If I utilize it program ST10F273E,Which initialization informatin do I need to setup?

regards

najoua
Associate II
Posted on November 30, 2006 at 05:49

Hello ycheng,

Unfortunately, we hadn't never used the PLS memtool.

You can send your questions to PLS technical support:

mailto:support@pls-mc.com

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Best regards,

Najoua.

ycheng1019
Associate II
Posted on December 12, 2006 at 06:00

Hi Najoua

How do i have the ST10F273E(ST10F275E)enter the Bootstrap loader?

Is it first Enable the Reset Pin to low,and then pull the P0L.4 to low and P0L.5 to high?

Regards

yangcheng