Associate II
Posted on October 09, 2007 at 18:23

PROBLEMS WITH uPSD MIGRATION/SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

2 REPLIES 2
jdaniel
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 11:51

vgram,

I'm hoping you've found your answer by now, but the problem your having can't be solved from directly within uVision. The settings for the PLD and PSD portions of the chip actually come from your PSDSoft Express / CAPS project file (where you define pin functions, CPLD equations, memory map, etc.). This file is then specified within uVision and gets used to merge your MCU code with the PLD settings, etc. If you change this project file with CAPS or PSDSoft to indicate the right processor, this message will go away.

-Phaze426

vasgrammatikakis
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 11:51

Hi,

I would appreciate if anyone can help.

I have a project that I developed for uPSD3434. My project settings in uVision are for uPSD3434.

I am trying to migrate to uPSD3454. The two devices are similar except for the amount of RAM.

When I am trying to download my object file to uPSD3454 using ULINK, the erasure of the flash proceeds ok but when it comes to erasing the PLD I get the messsage

'' DEVICE DOES NOT MATCH PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS''

I can understand that this is because I used uPSD3434 at the device declaration on the project. However the uVision version that I have does not have uPSD3454 on the device database. What can I do about it?

Is there somewhere that i can download the file for my device database and if not should i add the device myshelf?

can anyone help with that?

Thanks