mattbarlage
Associate II
Posted on January 16, 2009 at 18:15

Multiple Application images

1 REPLY 1
mattbarlage
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 11:52

Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if it is how I might accomplish it. I am using a uPSD3354.

I am trying to design an IAP program that will allow me to have an App A in say page 5 and load a new App B in page 6. After App B is loaded and verified I want to switch execution from App A to App B.

I understand what the page register is for and how to set it. What I don't understand is after I set the page register to the page I want how to do get the program to start executing from App B rather than A?

I have made a test project to play with and I can see the page register get set correctly, I see the call to the function I want to execute in App goes to the interbank jump table that Keil makes and resets the page register for App A. I asked Keil about this and they told me that what I am trying to do can not be done. I know that I have read posts were people have said that this should be possible, but can't find any one that has done it.

I found the switchbank() function in the Keil help section. The explaination of the function sound like what I want to do, but I don't understand how to use it.

Thanks for any help,

Matt