Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:26

hi ST1,

I've requested the STM32 field-oriented motor control library:

-library source code,

-UM0492,

-UM0483,

-and other docs deemed applicable

via

http://www.st.com/stonline/stappl/feedback/app?page=onlineSupport&p_type=4&p_product=141&p_level=1

two days ago, and for now got no answer, but maybe this isn't the appropriate channel. could you please help me? I'm starting to waste time.

Thank you very much!

lanchon
Associate II

hi STOne,

didn't expect to see you around here till next week. do you think you could help me with the post above? thank you!

16-32micros
Associate III

Dear lanchon,

You are very active on STM32 Forum... May be you can replace me, Thank you 🙂 for all your messages, We appreciate it a lot. This Forum is intented to be active by STM32 users and we (ST) would not like to bother all of you by our support, we are here just for moderation in case when ST should reply to some particular posts. However we are taking into account all positive and negative constructive posts on this Forum to make them visible in our documentation or next development for you 🙂

Are you an FAE Distributor ? Could you please send me a personal post with you project details and let me know if you have not yet received back an answer. You know Friday W12 and Monday of W13 is off in most of european countries.

Cheers,

STOne-32

[ This message was edited by: STOne-32 on 24-03-2008 19:55 ]

lanchon
Associate II

hi!

what's a personal post? how do I do that? I'm afraid I can't discuss my project out here, could you email me?

my $0.02: maybe you should have a separate forum for feedback. some posts are mainly directed to ST, like requests for clarifications, erratum or bug reports, RFEs, etc. having this posts mixed with joe trying to drive a GPIO makes it more likely that they'll be missed. and so one has less incentive to volunteer the time to write them.

lanchon
Associate II

the

http://www.st.com/stonline/domains/support/contact_mcu_support.htm

(''General Purpose MCUs'' link) has been down for a couple of days now, so you're my only option.

lanchon
Associate II

update: they've given me the state observer for sensorless control which is a plugin to the to the FOC library but not the library itself. I'm still waiting for this.

ST1, you asked for a personal post but I don't know how to do that, if indeed it's possible. please email me to my registered address or otherwise instruct me on how to contact you. thanks!

16-32micros
Associate III

Hi lanchon,

Could you check your Hotmail Inbox 🙂 Cheers,

STOne-32.

paulm
Associate II

Hello

It's My 1st post here. I'm interested in sensorless control of BLDC motors.

I wrote to STM Tech. Suport (General Purpose MCUs) asking for

UM0492: STMF32103xx permanent- magnet synchronous motor FOC software library V 1.0

about a week ago and no reply yet. How long usually it takes to get a reply from STM support? Is there a reply always or only in certain circumstances (not for customers only sales persons)?

lanchon
Associate II

I'm still nose to the grindstone on this one, I'll post when it's over.