Associate II
Posted on April 25, 2008 at 07:50

Build the demonstration project STM3210B-eval

4 REPLIES 4
hervett
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:31

Hi everybody,

I have since this morning the STM3210B-EVAL/A.

I tried the flash programming by the UART, using the software flash loader demonstrator, i erased the flash memory of the evaluation card, so the demonstration firmware in order to download my own program.

Now i want to download the demonstration firmware again. I downloaded from the ST site web the firmware with the RIDE project. I open it with Ride7, but I can't build the firmware i have an error at the end like '' Region Flash overflowed by 6232 bytes'', so i can't download the firmware... :-Y

I don't know why and so how to resolve the problem..

Can you help me please ...?

Really thank you ! and i promise, when i will be a pro of the STM32 i will help on this forum !!!! ^^

THANK YOU !!! 🙂

hervett
Associate II

Hi again !!

It's ok now, i succeded to download the demonstration firmware on the evaluation board but using dFuSe . But i have still problems when i went to build the Ride project of the demonstration ....i think perhaps it is because there is all the program ( for the internal flash and for the external flash ) and so it's why there is written ''Region flash overflow''...maybe i don't know !

jilisegiar
Associate II

You are right.

You need to set the ''starter kit limitation'' option to ''No'' (see attached image).

hervett
Associate II

Thnk you very much, it's ok now ! Thanks again 🙂